What makes up a case?
Delivery charges are on a per caseˆ basis. Minimum delivery of one case (or part thereof) applies.
ˆA case may consist of:
- Up to 12 mixed bottles of any wine, spirit or non-alcoholic product (e.g. water, soft drink). Each bottle may be up to 1.25 litres.
- Any combination of 12 individual bottles of beer or cider with a unit size larger than 500ml.
Buy Online and Collect in Store
- Orders purchased online can be collected in store.
- Wine purchases must be 6 bottles or more to obtain web site prices otherwise in store single prices will apply.
- Select "collect in store" at the checkout and save on shipping.
- Collect in Store customers will be notified by email when their orders are ready for collection. Proof or purchase will be required at the time of collection
Cost of Delivery
- The cost of delivery for beer or wine in Sydney Metro approx $7.00 per carton. Multiple carton orders may cost less per carton.
- Exact delivery charges are calculated live and quoted at the checkout.
- Mosman has a flat fee of $5.00 for delivery of any quantity of cartons.
Shipping Time Estimates
- At this stage Mosman Cellars only delivers to NSW and VIC, Queensland, SA, TAS, with a standard delivery time of 2-5 business days.WA (Perth Only) can take up to 14 days
- Deliveries for other locations can be arranged, please kindly call 99694368 or email email@example.com
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (see below) and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If in the event your purchase is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or breaches a consumer guarantee we will cheerfully refund your money or exchange the product upon presentation of your proof of purchase. If your purchase incurred a delivery fee, then we will cover the cost of delivery for the return*.
- The fastest way to obtain a refund or exchange is to visit Mosman Cellars, where our team will be able to assist you immediately.
- If Mosman Cellars is not convenient for you then please contact the store directly as soon as possible on (02) 9969 4368 to discuss the available options.
- Please review our trading hours before calling as the hours may vary depending on the day of the week and the time of year.
- In the event that your product must be returned to Mosman Cellars, please allow 3-7 business days for your refund to be processed after the product has been received.
- If in the event that you change your mind then please call (02) 9969 4368, exchanges are possible at Mosman Cellars discretion. For exchange of a delivered product, unfortunately additional delivery charges will be incurred at your expense*. Please note that all change of mind returns must be in their original condition and packaging.
- For party orders and functions we encourage you to work with the Mosman Cellars team to help correctly cater for your needs. If however you find you have excess then simply call (02) 9969 4368 and one of our team will manage your return request**.
* Please note that the delivery charge will be reimbursed when Mosman Cellars is at fault. That is, if the wrong product is delivered, there is a fault with the product (including any damage caused in transit) or Mosman Cellars has breached a consumer guarantee. In all other circumstances, including change of mind, the delivery charge will be deducted from the refund to the customer.
** Proof of purchase must be provided to obtain a refund, limits may apply, all exchange products must be in their original condition and packaging.
Mosman Cellars - 154 Spit Road, Mosman, NSW 2088